Family (N) · all the descendants of a common ancestor

10:22 AM

You know what some folk are ride or die for their family and there is nothing wrong with that. But what happens when certain family member become toxic?


This is me putting into words when I finally realised that my Dad and Brother are the toxic ones. I mean all my life my Dad has definitely never been the greatest father figure. He was there but not there at the same time? He has multiple wives and children although we were still his primary family we missed out on the happy family environment. My parents were always fighting. when I was 19 my dad asked me to do a favour for him. 6-7 years later all I'm stuck with is he's debt hanging over my head. He only contacts me when he needs something, HE may think differently but this is how I feel and see it.

My brother the 2nd toxic person who has provided for me financially, but now it has gotten to a point where I cannot deal with the stress anymore. Why have they both put me in this position with I don't even know myself. I honestly feel like they have taken advantage of me because I am family. But ever since the end of last year I realised I need to cut them off.

I can't wait to set myself free from this financial burden. I'm looking forward to moving on with my life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments