Wanderlust · (N) A strong desire to travel

8:10 AM



Let me just say I low key actually hate this word and anyone who has it mentioned in their profile, but it seemed fitting because I do have the strong desire to travel and that is why I am here right now living in Canada.

So how did I get here, one night after having a chat to my sister and talking about how I don't want to be doing the same thing, I want to see more than the Western Suburbs of Sydney. Since I was single at the time, I didn't have a mortgage - I had nothing tying me down. Why don't I travel, see the world and gain some life experiences?

I jumped on google and found a company you can go through that help you have a working holiday, the reason I chose Canada was because I have family here and I knew that if anything was to go wrong I would have that security. I inquired and a few days later I was making a deposit for my agent's fees. I continued to work my office job to save up for this trip, but as I waited for the day to come my eagerness to leave slowly diminished.

My landlord Kelly has been an absolute angel this trip and has been such a mother while I've been living here, I have decided to leave Revelstoke and just turn this trip into a long holiday instead of even bother to even work.

I can't wait to catch up with my family in Edmonton!

xx.

You Might Also Like

0 comments