Profile · (N) a short article giving a description of a person or organization.

11:42 AM

I found this on my old blog that thought it would be fun to complete it again, I know my answer woul be so different to my 2007 angst teenager self.

Blog name: Mama To 
Created: 28 May, 2011
Purpose: Online journal
Based in: Sydney. Camera(s) used: iPhone 7 Plus
Photographers: Diana To 

Who are your style influences and why? I don't have any style influences, even now at my skinniest I wear what I feel comfortable in. It is too hard to keep in trend and definitely no affordable in all honesty. If I think it looks good I'll wear it. 
First impressions are... very important, so always out your best foot forward. Although some people after you get to know are just shit heads in the end. 
Right now, I'm listening too... not listening to anything at the moment just watching Netflix
I couldn't live without...  my dearest family and amazing circle of friends
I keep fit by... eating small portions every 2 hours, and being moderately active
My pin up boy is... Aaron Taylor Johnson
My beauty routine... is the 10 Step K-Beauty Routine.
1. BANILA CO. Clean It Zero Purity (oil-based cleanser)
2. NEOGEN Green Tea Real Fresh Foaming Cleanser (water-based cleanser)
3. SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off (exfoliator)
4. MANEFIT Bling Bling Hydro Gel Mask - Whitening (one sheet mask for single-use)
5. RE:P Organic Cotton Treatment Toning Pad (toner)
6. BENTON Fermentation Essence (essence)
7. MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair New Science Activator Ampoule (serum)
8. GOODAL Moisture Barrier Eye Cream (eye cream)
9. BENTON Snail Bee High Content Lotion (Moisturizer)
10. NEOGEN Day-Light Protection Sun Screen (sun screen) 

Not too many people know... but I have 3 half siblings
My hometown... Sydney
I always wanted too... celebrate Christmas where it snows
My nickname is... D.To
The best advice I was ever given was... be yourself
My biggest regret is... Like they say, "I don't regret my past I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people". - I agree with my teenage self so I'll leave this answer
My wardrobe consists of... generally quite casual

You Might Also Like

0 comments