Gymnasium • (N) a room or building equipped for gymnastics, games, and other physical exercise

5:38 PM




So I've been going to the gym consistently for a little bit over 2 months now, I'm finally getting closer to achieving my goal weight. But this isn't the only thing I've benefited since embarking on this journey, my overall fitness has improved so much. I don't get puffed out while walking or climbing stairs.

Mentally, my confidence has improved 75% I am also so much more motivated to do things on my days off. At first I was going to the gym during my lunch break at work but now that I've joined Anytime Fitness, I honestly have surprised myself with keeping this up!

A new thing I'm doing often now is stepping out of my comfort zone, doing things I would normally do. I've finally realised life is just too short to hold back and have regrets. I'd rather give it my best shot than and fail, because I can live with the fact that I gave it a go rather than not try..

That's all for today folks. See you next time!


You Might Also Like

0 comments