Friendship · (N) the emotions or conduct of friends; the state of being friends.

12:24 PM


People walk in and out of my life.. and it is true when they say friends come and go. You can know someone for 10 years, be the best friend, always be there when they need you, help them financially, be so giving and they can still take you for granted.

I realised I was not being appreciated, and I slowly thought about all those times that I reached out to them.. and suddenly it was like clarity... This was the point (6 months ago) when I realised you can meet someone yesterday and know them for 2 weeks, and they could have better intentions for you than someone you've know for 10 years.

It finally hit me that it should always be quality over quantity.

I just want to mention my 2 friends in this photo here. Clarizzle & Val Baby (HAHAAAA) these girls come through for me, and worry about me. I'm getting a little choked up writing this but I will miss them so much when I'm abroad.

Not only them but their family who have taken me in as Em Ut Ut, and loved me and showed me what true friendship is like.

xx.

You Might Also Like

0 comments